Microsoft Word Barcode Generator
How to generate, insert linear, postal barcode image to Word document. No font need, free download.
How to generate, display, print linear barcode labels in Microsoft Word without using font. Free download.
- Professional barcode addin for MS Word barcode generation used world-wide
- Completely compatible with corresponding ISO/IEC or GS1 specifications
- Easy integration into MS Office Word 2007 & 2010 running on Microsoft Windows
- Simple to generate and draw linear barcodes in Microsoft Word documents
- Support over 20 linear barcodes, such as Code 39, Code 128, EAN-128, UPC-A, etc
- Generate scannable and readable linear barcodes with high quality
Linear Barcodes Plugins for Word
EAN & UPC Barcodes for Word
- Also named as EAN-8, EAN-8+2, and EAN-8+5
- Often applied to some trade items sold at the Point-of-Sale around the world
Generating EAN-8 Barcode in Word
with this Barcode Addin for Word is an easy job. Customers are able to customize generated EAN-8 barcode image in Word documents.
- Include four areas: number system, manufacturer code, product code, checksum
- Applied in supermarket, some retail points of sale or modern logistics
With this EAN-13 Barcode Addin in Word
, users could generate high-quality EAN-13 barcode image in Microsoft Word 2007 and 2010. This Word Barcode Addin is an easy-to-use component that supports more than 20 linear barcode types.
- Also known as GS1-128 and UCC-128, subset of Code128
- Widely used in shipping and packaging industries
- Subset of EAN-13, commonly called a "UPC barcode" or "UPC Symbol"
- Extensively used in supermarket, books, magazines and newspapers
Word UPC-A Barcode Plugin
allows users to quickly and easily add UPC-A barcode in Word. The generated barcodes strictly conform to corresponding ISO/IEC or GS1 specifications.
- Variation of UPC-A, more compact barcode with non-zero digit
- For small packages where a UPC-A barcode is not suitable
It is easy to create UPC-E Barcode in Word
with this Word Barcode Plugin. This barcode addin is an advanced and powerful UPC-E barcode generation component for Word. Users are able to adjust various properties of UPC-E barcode.
Alphanumeric Barcodes for Word
- Also known as Code 3/9, Code 3 of 9, USS Code 39, USD-3, Alpha39, and Type 39
- Often applied in non-retail environment, especially for books and tickets
Code 39 Barcode Addin in Word
helps you create Code 39 and Code 39 Extended barcode images in Microsoft Word documents by simple clicks. Generated barcode images are scannable and readable by all printers.
- Invented by Intermec in 1982 based on Code 39 for density and data security enhancement
- Primarily used by Canada Post to encode supplementary delivery information
To produce Code 93 Barcode in Word
, you may use this professional Barcode Addin for Word. This barcode addin can be easily integrated into MS Office Word 2007 & 2010 running on Microsoft Windows.
- Effective, high-density and popular linear barcode with variable-length
- Used in enterprise management, manufacture, logistics control system, etc
Generation of Code 128 Barcode in Word
will be easier if this powerful Barcode Plugin for Word is used. Besides, users have full access to such properties as barcode width, height, rotation, etc.
- Linear barcode type designed in 1972 by Pitney Bowes Corp
- Also called Ames Code, NW-7, Monarch, Code 2 of 7, ANSI/AIM BC3-1995 or USD-4
This Codabar Barcode Addin for Word
allows users to simply generate dynamic Codabar and other linear barcodes in Word. And this product supports customizing Codabar barcode images by changing barcode properties.
Numeric Barcodes for Word
- High-density and discrete linear barcode, also named as USD-8
- Primarily and widely used for labeling telecommunication equipments
Code 2 of 5
- Alias Code 25, Industrial 2 of 5, IATA 2 of 5, Data Logic 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, COOP 2 of 5
- Commonly used in photofinishing and warehouse sorting, and sequentially numbering airline tickets
- Also known as Modified Plessey, developed by the MSI Data Corporation
- Widely used for inventory control, marking storage containers and shelves
KA.Barcode Addin for Word
allows for creating MSI Plessey barcode images in Word. A free user-friendly barcode generation guide is provided to help users create barcode images in Word.
Interleaved 2 of 5
- Continuous two-width barcode symbology based on the Standard 2 of 5
- Bearer bars should be used where fixed length symbol cannot be used in application
- International Standard Book Number, a unique numeric commercial book identifier
- The current ISBN barcode should be prefixed by "978"
To create ISBN Barcode in Word
, just install and use this Word Barcode Addin and no other controls are required. This barcode addin supports easy MS Word barcode generation.
- Abbreviated from International Standard Serial Number
- Developed to identify a print or electronic periodical publication
ISSN Barcode Plugin for Word
is widely used to generate barcode images in Word. It is so easy to install this barcode plugin for ISSN barcode generation without activation codes.
- The GS1 implementation of an Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode
- Generally used on product packaging levels by encoding Global Trade Item Number
Word ITF-14 Barcode Addin
generates professional ITF-14 barcode images in Microsoft Word that are really available for almost all printers.
Postal Barcodes for Word
- Alias DHL Identcode and Deutsche Post Identcode, an implementation of Interleaved 2 of 5
- Exclusively used by German Post for mail routing with 11 digits structure
Creating Identcode Barcode in Word
with our Barcode Addin for Word saves much effort. You can insert Identcode barcode directly into your MS Word documents with just a few clicks.
- Alias IM Barcode, OneCode 4CB, USPS 4CB, 4-CB, 4-State Customer Barcode, USPS IM
- Effectively incorporates the routing ZIP code and tracking information
Intelligent Mail Barcode Addin for Word
is a mature and advanced barcode component that allows you to freely add Intelligent Mail barcode in word douments and adjust Intelligent Mail barcode parameters.
- Also known as German Postal 2 of 5 Leitcode, CodeLeitcode, Deutsche Post AG (DHL)
- Used by German Post (Deutsche Post AG) (Deutsche Frachtpost)
Creating Leitcode Barcode in Word
with this powerful and advanced Barcode Plugin for Word is simple. It allows users to generate and configure Leitcode barcode images in Word.
- One of linear barcode symbologies with 12 or 14 digits
- Used to identify and track customer��s piece of mail by US Postal Office
- Abbreviated from Postal Numeric Encoding Technique
- Used by United States Postal Service to assist in directing mail
Inserting POSTNET Barcode in Word
is an easy job with this comprehensive and robust Barcode Addin for Word. Additionally, free barcode generation tutorial is offered online.
- Also known as Customer Bar Code (CBC) within Royal Mail
- Used by the Royal Mail for its Cleanmail service in United Kingdom
RM4SCC Word Barcode Addin
is a mature and flexible barcode component which enables you to efficiently create high-quality RM4SCC barcode images in Word.
EAN & UPC Barcodes
How To Start
Data Matrix for Word
PDF417 for Word
QR Code for Word
Codabar for Word
Code 39 for Word
Code 128 for Word
EAN-8 for Word
EAN-13 for Word
EAN 128 for Word
Intelligent Mail for Word
Interleaved 2 of 5 for Word
ISBN for Word
ITF-14 for Word
RM4SCC for Word
UPC-A for Word
UPC-E for Word