Word barcode generator add-in: how to generate ITF-14 barcodes in Microsoft Office Word
- This Barcode Add-in software is easy to use without special programming skills
- Generate high-quality ITF-14 and other linear barcodes in MS Word 2007/2010
- Simple to create ITF-14 barcode labels in word with no barcode fonts needed
- Automatically calculate and add ITF-14 checksum digit as required in GS1 specifications
- Parameters of ITF-14 barcode are adjustable with this barcode generating tool, like image size, bearer size, etc
- Compatible with GS1 standard to draw valid images for all scanners
- 60 days' free trial and once purchased, lifetime use
ITF-14, also known as UPC Shipping Container Symbol ITF-14, ITF14, Case Code, UPC Case Code, EAN/UCC-14, EAN-14, UCC-14, DUN-14, GTIN-14, UCC-12, and EAN/UCC-13, is a continuous 1D barcode, with a fixed length of 13 digits, excluding the check digit automatically added by KA.Barcode for Word. It is mainly used to mark cartons, cases, or pallets that contain products which have a UPC or EAN product identification number.
ITF-14 Add-in for MS Word encodes:
ITF-14 Creation in MS Word
How to Install ITF-14 Barcode Add-In for Word
Download KA.Barcode for Word trial package for free and unzip
Make sure all your Word documents are closed before installation
Run "KA.Barcode for Word 2007 Add-In" or "KA.Barcode for Word 2010 Add-In"
Open a new Word document and click "Install" in the pop-up window
How to Generate ITF-14 on MS Word
Click "Add-Ins", and select "Insert Barcode". Now a barcode setting panel will appear
Choose "ITF14" barcode type in "SYMBOLOGY" pull-down menu
Input valid data, change default property values, and click "Insert" button
Immediately, the ITF-14 barcode image is successfully created
You also can customize the generated barcode image, then click "Update"
How to Create ITF-14 Barcode in Serial Letters
Open a Word document, and activate the barcode setting panel
Switch to the "Mailings" tab, and then click the "Select Recipients" button
Select an existing recipient list or create a new one, then insert an ITF-14 barcode symbology
Click the "Finish & Merge" button to edit, email or print your documents
Generate 2D QR Code bar codes with Microsoft VS ....
How to Generate Barcode Labels for Word
Activate the "Mailings" tab, and then select an existing recipient list or create a new one
Click the "Start Mail Merge" button, select "Labels..." and choose the label size in the pull-down menu
Insert an ITF-14 barcode image in the first cell, and click the "Update Labels"
Then click the "Finish & Merge" button to edit, email or print your documents