How to Generate GS1 128, EAN 128 in .NET WinForms
How to Generate Linear GS1 128, EAN 128 Barcode Images in .NET WinForms
- Easy-to-use & integrate controls completely written in managed C#
- Strong-named and signed assemblies for .NET Framework 2.0, and above versions
- Simple 1D GS1-128/EAN 128 barcode generation in .NET windows applications
- Create GS1-128/EAN 128 barcode images using C# and VB.NET class
- Show human readable text with customizable Font, Color, and Margin Settings
- Professional linear GS1-128/EAN 128 barcode generating component used by developers
- Royalty-free and permanent Developer Licenses granted to developers
.NET WinForms EAN-128 Barcode DLL Introduction
GS1-128 Barcode Component Encoder is a versatile barcode control SDK for generating and printing GS1-128/ EAN-128 in .NET Windows Forms. With detailed tutorials provided, developers can easily adjust generated images through various settings.
EAN-128 Barcode Overview in WinForms
GS1-128/EAN-128, also known as EAN-128, UCC-128, USS-128, GS1-128, UCC.EAN-128, GTIN-128, UCC-12, EAN/UCC-13, EAN/UCC-14, is adopted by GS1 system with the implementation of Code 128 symbology specification. It was developed to provide a worldwide format and standard for exchanging common data between companies.
EAN-128 Barcode Encodable Characters
- Standard ASCII characters: 0-127 including letters A-Z, a-z, numerics 0-9 and special charcters
- Extended ASCII characters: 128-255
Download EAN-128 Barcode DLL in .NET WinForms
Note: This evaluation version can only be used for demo or testing purposes because a "KA Barcode" watermark will appear on the generated EAN-128 barcode image.
Insert EAN-128 Barcode in .NET Windows Forms
- Download and unzip the evaluation version and add "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll" from the unzipped package to your Visual Studio Toolbox.
- View "BarCodeControl" generated in your Visual Studio Toolbox.
- Drag and drop "BarCodeControl" from Visual Studio Toolbox to Form1.
- Choose EAN128 barcode type in Properties window to get an EAN-128 barcode image.
- Reset other properties of EAN-128 barcode image through the "Properties" window.
Generate EAN-128 in .NET WinForms Using C# or VB.NET
- Add reference "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll" to your .NET WinForms project.
- Refer to the following C# or VB demo code to make EAN-128 barcode image in .NET WinForms.
C# Sample code
BarCode ean128 = new BarCode();
ean128.Symbology = KeepAutomation.Barcode.Symbology.EAN128;
ean128.CodeToEncode = "(00)GS1-128/EAN-128";
VB Sample code
Dim ean128 As KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode = New KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode
ean128.CodeToEncode = "(00)GS1-128/EAN-128"
Generate GS1-128 with Application Identifiers Encoded in WinForms
GS1-128/EAN-128 is a barcode within GS1 system using Application Identifiers (AIs) in the data string. Two ways can encode AI in GS1-128, one is using parentheses directly around AI data; the other uses "~ai" and number to specify AI data. For example: ~ai2 = 2 digits, ~ai3 = 3 digits, ~ai4 = 4 digits. To encode (30)12345678(8102)12, please view the sample code in C# class and VB.NET class below.
C# Sample code
ean128.TildeEnable = true;
ean128.CodeToEncode = "~ai23012345678~ai4810212";
VB Sample code
ean128.TildeEnable = true
ean128.CodeToEncode = "~ai23012345678~ai4810212"