SSRS UPC-A Barcode Generator
How to Generate UPC-A in Reporting Services
How to add, generator, print UPC-A barcode image in SSRS SQL Reporting Services report
- Entirely developed and written in C#.NET 2005
- Completely and efficiently integrated in Reporting Services with a Custom Report Item (CRI)
- Easy to drag and drop UPC-A barcode report item to your Reporting Services report layout page
- Simply create and output UPC-A linear barcode in Reporting Services 2005 and 2008
- Encode UPC-A into everal image formats, including GIF, BMP, PNG, JPEG and TIFF
- Adjust UPC-A barcode properties, like SupplementCode, SupplementHeight & SupplementSpace
- Extensively used barcode generation library SDK provided by KeepAutomation
Introduction of UPC-A Barcode Generator for SSRS
Reporting Services UPC-A Barcode Generator is an advanced barcode generator library. It is widely used by developers to create and encode UPC-A barcode images in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
More than 20 linear and 2D barcodes are supported by this barcode generator for Reporting Services 2005 and 2008.Linear barcodes
: Code 39, EAN-13, EAN-128, Intelligent Mail, UPC-E, etc.2D barcodes
: Data Matrix, QR Code & PDF-417.
Download of UPC-A Barcode Generator for SSRS
- Purchase Page
- User Manual
- End User License Agreement
This evaluation version can be used permanently. But a "KA Barcode" watermark will appear on UPC-A barcode image created with this barcode control evaluation version randomly. Therefore, the evaluation version can only be applied to testing purposes.
Generation of UPC-A Barcode for SSRS
How to Deploy the Barcode Control and Configure Environments
How to Generate UPC-A Barcode Image in SSRS
- Click "Business Intelligence Projects" in your Visual Studio.
- Select "Report Server Project Wizard" as template and choose "AdventureWorks" in "Connection Properties" form.
- Input "SELECT CustomerID, TerritoryID, AccountNumber FROM Sales.Customer" in the created Query string.
- Choose "Tabular", then select default setting of "Design the Table", "Choose the Table Style" and "Choose the Deployment Location".
- Name the report "UPC-A Barcode in Reporting Services" and click "Finish".
- Locate "KeepAutomation.Barcode.RS2005.dll"to Toolbox.
- Insert a column "Barcode" to display the barcode images, then drag and drop the "BarCodeControl" to the "Barcode" column.
- In "Properties" window, change "BarcodeData" to "=Fields!AccountNumber.Value".
- Run your project to preview the created UPC-A barcode image.
Properties of UPC-A Barcode
Free Trial DownloadSSRS UPC-AUPC-A Properties|
How To StartUsing ASP.NETUsing .NET WinformsData Matrix for SSRSPDF417 for SSRSQR Code for SSRSmoreCodabar for SSRSCode 39 for SSRSCode 128 for SSRSEAN-8 for SSRSEAN-13 for SSRSEAN 128 for SSRSIntelligent Mail for SSRSInterleaved 2 of 5 for SSRSISBN for SSRSITF-14 for SSRSRM4SCC for SSRS
UPC-A for SSRSUPC-E for SSRSmore