Using barcode generator in Excel: how to create barcode Intelligent Mail in Excel, no vba, font, free download
- Simple to integrate into Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and 2010 versions
- Compatible with Intelligent Mail (OneCode) latest barcode specification
- The barcodes, created in the highest quality, can be printed with all printers
- Insert high-quality Intelligent Mail (OneCode) barcodes in Excel spreadsheets
- Easily change a list of cells into Intelligent Mail barcodes all together in Excel
- The parameters of the created Intelligent Mail barcodes can be adjusted freely
- Be able to link barcodes to contents of cells and create dynamic OneCode barcodes
- Support four OneCode barcode image rotation choices: 0, 90, 180, 270 degrees
- This mature plugin does not require any barcode fonts or programming skills
Intelligent Mail Introduction
Intelligent Mail is a linear barcode symbology used by the United States Postal Service. It is also named USPS Intelligent Mail Barcode, OneCode 4CB, USPS 4CB, USPS OneCode Solution Barcode, USPS IM, 4-State Customer Barcode, 4CB and 4-CB.
- Intelligent Mail Encodable Character Set: numeric digits 0-9
- Intelligent Mail Data Length: 20, 25, 29 or 31 digits
Intelligent Mail Creation in Excel
How to Install KA.Barcode for Excel
Download "KA.Barcode for Excel Trial" and unzip it
Close all the Excel documents on your computer
Double click "KA.Barcode for Excel 2007 Add-In.exe" / "KA.Barcode for Excel 2010 Add-In.exe"
Open a new Excel document on your computer
Now a button called "Add-Ins" appears in the Excel menu bar
How to Draw an Intelligent Mail Barcode in Excel
Open an Excel document and activate tab "Add-Ins"
Under the menu bar of the Excel document, click "Insert Barcode"
After step 2, a barcode setting panel shows up on the right
Select "IntelligentMail" in the "SYMBOLOGY" pull-down menu
Type valid Intelligent Mail data into the pane after "VALID DATA"
If necessary, customize your desired barcode in the barcode setting panel
Click "Insert" and an Intelligent Mail barcode is successfully generated
How to Insert an Intelligent Mail List in Excel
Switch to "Add-Ins" tab in Excel and click "Insert Barcode" under the Excel menu bar
After step 1, a barcode setting panel pops up on the right
Select a list of cells in the Excel document and input valid Intelligent Mail data
Select all those cells again after you type valid data in them
Choose barcode type "IntelligentMail" in "SYMBOLOGY" and click "Insert" button
Now all the cells in the list are converted into a list of Intelligent Mail barcode images
Method 1: Drag and Drop Barcode to Web Forms in C#.NET. 1. Open Microsoft Visual Studio. 2. Create a web application using the installed project...
Barcode Generator for ASP.NET is a fully integrated SDK library to generate, display scannable high-quality QR Code images in ASP.NET webform /...
How to Link an Intelligent Mail Barcode to Cell Contents
Add an Intelligent Mail barcode in an Excel document and then click "Link Barcode to Cell"
Select a cell with valid Intelligent Mail barcode data (To undo it, click "Cancel")
Click "Update Barcode" and the Intelligent Mail image is successfully linked to the data in the cell
Additionally, users can update several barcodes which are linked to cells at one time
Make sure all these barcodes are linked to different cells first
Replace the default data in these cells with the data you want
Select one of these barcode images and click "Update"
Successfully, all the barcodes are updated according to the revised data in the cells