How to create, print Code 11 barcodes in Microsoft Excel using Excel Barcode Generator Add-in freeware
- Be able to install into Microsoft Excel 2007 and Excel 2010 versions easily
- Inserted Code 11 barcodes comply with the latest Code 11 specification
- Code 11 barcodes are produced in the highest possible quality and compatible with all printers
- Efficiently generate Code 11 barcodes without any barcode fonts
- Users can modify the parameters of the created Code 11 barcodes freely
- Code 11 barcode images can be linked with Excel cells contents dynamically
- This advanced plugin can convert a whole column or row of data into barcodes
- This professional Excel pugin does not require any programming skills
- The check digit and quiet zones are added automatically by this advanced plugin
Code 11 Introduction
Code 11, also called USD-8, is a high-density numeric-only barcode which is used primarily in labeling telecommunications equipment. This symbology is discrete and has variable data length.
Code 11 Encodable Character Set:
- numeric digits 0-9, the dash symbol (-) and start/stop characters
In Visual Studio by using free C#.NET Barcode Library DLL ....
RDLC Reports in C#.NET IDEs with Control Library. ....
Code 11 Barcode Generation in Excel
How to Install KA.Barcode for Excel
Download free "KA.Barcode for Excel Trial" and unzip it
Make sure all the Excel documents are closed on your computer
Run the setup file, open a new Excel document, and click "Install"
Now a tab called "Add-Ins" appears in the Excel menu bar
How to Insert Code 11 Barcode in Excel
Go to "Add-Ins" tab and click "Insert Barcode" under the Excel menu bar
A panel called "KA.Barcode for Excel" shows up on the right
Select "Code11" symbology, enter valid data and change default property value
Click "Insert" and the creation of a Code 11 barcode in Excel is finished
Users can modify the generated Code 11 image by clicking "Update"
How to Create Code 11 Barcode List in Excel
Switch to "Add-Ins" tab and click "Insert Barcode" to activate the barcode setting panel
Choose a list of cells, type valid Code 11 data and select all those cells
Select barcode type "Code11" in the "SYMBOLOGY" pull-down menu
Click "Insert" to generate the required Code 11 barcode list in Excel spreadsheet
Web pages, Windows applications, Crystal Reports, and VB.NET class library ....
How to Link a Code 11 Barcode to Cell Content
Insert a Code 11 barcode in an Excel spreadsheet and then click "Link Barcode to Cell"
Select a cell with data and click "Update Barcode" (To undo it, click "Cancel")
Now the linkage between the barcode image and the data in the cell is finished
Additionally, multiple Code 11 barcodes can be linked to cells and updated at one time
After revise the contents of those linked cells, please click "Update"
Immediately all the linked Code 11 images are updated according to the revised contents in the cells