- Completely built in C#.NET and support .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 & 4.0
- Fully compatible with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
- Easy to integrate barcode generation functionality into various .NET projects for C# developers
- Generate 2D barcodes with C# for ASP.NET Web Projects, .NET WinForms, Crystal Reports, etc
- Support GIF, BMP, PNG, JPEG & TIFF image formats for generated 2D barcodes
- Provide available royalty-free and perpetual licenses for C#.NET developers
C#.NET Matrix Barcodes Generator SDK Controls
- Also named as Denso Barcode, QRCode, Quick Response Code & JIS X0510
- Abbreviated from Quick Response Code
- One of the smallest and most dependable barcodes in use today
- Commonly used with smart-phone devices such as the iPhone, Blackberry & Android
C# QR Code Barcode Generator
is an easy-to-use barcode encoder component featuring QR Code generation & barcoding in .NET projects, with which developers can easily integrate QR Code images in ASP.NET web forms, WinForms, C#.NET class & console applications.
- A high-density two-dimensional (2D) symbology that encodes text, numbers, files etc
- 2D barcodes arranged in either a square or rectangular pattern
- Recommended by American EIA for labeling small electronic components
- Also used in defense, healthcare, finance, logistics, management, etc
C# Data Matrix Barcode Control
allows developers to easily create and display Data Matrix in ASP.NET web pages, Windows Forms & Crystal Reports with C# programming. Flexible barcode settings are also available for users to customize generated images.
- Also named as Portable Data File 417, PDF417 and PDF-417 truncated
- Use Reed Solomon error correction instead of check digits
- Mainly used in transport, inventory management and identification cards
C# PDF-417 Barcode Generator SDK
is a versatile barcoding component SDK API for developers to easily generate & integrate PDF-417 and other linear & 2D barcode symbologies in .NET projects with C# progamming. What's more, a variety of barcoding features are available for users to adjust the generated barcode images.