How to Create EAN-13 Barcode for MS Word
How to Generate EAN-13 Barcode Image in Microsoft Word 2007 and 2010
- Compatible with latest GS1 barcode specification for EAN-13 barcode generation
- Draw and print EAN-13 barcode in Word 2007 and 2010 versions on Microsoft Windows
- Easily generate EAN-13, EAN-13+2 & EAN-13+5 in Microsoft Word documents
- Create EAN-13 barcode in Word documents with no special programming skills
- Support to customize EAN-13 barcode image through resetting barcode properties
- Professional linear EAN-13 barcode plugin for Word used extensively
- Grant perpetual and royalty-free Word Barcode Addin User License
EAN-13 Barcode Symbol Overview
EAN-13, based on UPC-A standard, is implemented by EAN in Europe. It is the standard version of EAN barcode symbology. EAN-13 is linear barcode symbology with a fixed length of 13 digits and widely used in marking retail goods.
Word EAN-13 Barcode Addin Download
- End user license agreement
- Installation tutorial and order page
Please pay attention that EAN-13 barcode image generated with this barcode addin trial version includes a "KA Barcode" watermark randomly. As a result, this trial version can not be used to business applications.
How to Install EAN-13 Word Barcode Addin
- Make sure all Word documents are closed before installation.
- Download and unzip "KA.Barcode for Word Trial" package.
- Run "KeepAutomationWord2007Addin.exe"/"KeepAutomationWord2010Addin.exe".
- Open a new Word document and a tab called "Add-Ins" appears in the Word menu bar.
How to Add An EAN-13 Barcode in Word
It is simple to generate and print a standard and advanced EAN-13 barcode image in Microsoft Office Word.
- Create a new Word document and move to "Add-Ins" tab.
- Click "Insert" under the Excel menu bar and a barcode setting panel pops up.
- Choose "EAN13" in "SYMBOLOGY" and input encodable data in "VALID DATA".
- If necessary, adjust the parameters of the EAN-13 barcode in the barcode setting panel.
- Click "Insert" and an EAN-13 barcode is inserted on the document.
- The properties of the created barcodes can be modified again, and then click "Update".
How to Create EAN-13 Barcodes in Serial Letters
Here are detailed operation steps for creating EAN-13 barcodes in serial letters in Word documentation.
- Open a new Word document and activate the barcode setting panel.
- Go to "Mailings" tab and click "Select Recipients".
- Click "Use Existing List" or "Type New List" or "Select from Outlook Contacts".
- Add an EAN-13 barcode in the Word document.
- Click "Finish & Merge" to edit, print or email the documents.
How to Generate EAN-13 Barcode Labels in Word
All of our users have successfully applied trial version of Word Barcode Addin to generate EAN-13 barcode labels in Word.
- Click "Add-Ins" -> "Insert Barcode" to activate a barcode setting panel.
- Move to "Mailings" tab and click "Start Mail Merge" -> "Labels".
- Select the label size in the pull-down menu and click "Select Recipients".
- Click "Type New List" or "Use Existing List" or "Select form Outlook Contacts".
- Draw an EAN-13 barcode in the first cell of the document and click "Update Labels".
- Now the same barcodes will be filled in the remaining part of the document.
- Click "Insert & Merge" button under "Mailings" to choose other services.