- Written in Visual C#.NET pure code for full compatibility with .NET Framework
- Several implementation methods for easy RM4SCC generation in .NET WinForms applications
- Strong-named and signed assemblies for .NET 2.0, 3.0, 4.0
- Generate, create RM4SCC bar codes with C#, VB.NET programming
- Easily generate RM4SCC barcodes in stream object, in graphics objects, and image formats
- Simple to control RM4SCC barcode size like bar width, image width & height through property panel
- All generated RM4SCC barcodes are of outstanding quality for all scanners and printers
RM4SCC barcode encoder class library is a barcoding functionality of KA.Barcode for .NET WinForms, which can efficiently add RM4SCC and other 1D, 2D barcodes in windows applications, Visual C#, VB.NET class library, Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), etc. In addition, users can also adjust multiple barcode properties like bar width, bar height, image resolution, orientation and so on.
RM4SCC Overview in .NET WinForms Control
RM4SCC, also known as British Royal Mail 4-State Customer Barcode, RoyalMail4SCC, Royal Mail Barcode, is a linear postal barcode symbology that used by the Royal Mail for its Cleanmail service. It enables UK postcodes as well as Delivery Point Suffixes (DPSs) to be easily read by a machine at high speed.
RM4SCC Generator for .NET WinForms Encodes
- Upper case letters (A - Z)
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
RM4SCC Generation in .NET WinForms SDK
2: Build Click Event in Winforms in C#.NET. ....
How to Drag & Drop RM4SCC Generator to Windows Forms
In Visual Studio, right-click in "Toolbox" and select "Choose Items..."
In the pop-up window, click button "Browse..." and select "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll"
Then, you'll see "BarCodeControl" in Visual Studio toolbox
Drag and drop "BarCodeControl" into the project forms and a Code 128 barcode is generated
Now, you can change barcode types and customize image settings in the "Properties" window
How to Generate RM4SCC in .NET WinForms Using C# or VB.NET
Using the C# or VB.NET sample code below to produce and integrate RM4SCC in .NET Windows Forms applications.
BarCode rm4scc = new BarCode();
rm4scc.Symbology = KeepAutomation.Barcode.Symbology.RM4SCC;
rm4scc.CodeToEncode = "ROYAL123";
Dim rm4scc As KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode = New KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode
rm4scc.Symbology = KeepAutomation.Barcode.Symbology.RM4SCC
rm4scc.CodeToEncode = "ROYAL123"