How to Generate Data Matrix in Reporting Services
Reporting Services Barcode Generator for Data Matrix 2D Barcode Creation
- Completely comply with latest GS1 specifications for Data Matrix barcode encoding
- Mature Reporting Services Barcode Generator DLL, 100% encoded and written in C# .NET 2005
- Simple to integrate Data Matrix barcode generation features in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Add high-quality Data Matrix (2D) barcode and more barcode symbologies in Reporting Services 2005 and 2008
- Offer royalty-free and permanent license for SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) developers
- Professional Reporting Services Barcode Control DLL used to create Data Matrix barcode image
Data Matrix Barcode Control for SSRS Overview
Reporting Services Data Matrix Barcode Control enables developers to generate professional Data Matrix barcode image in Reporting Services 2005 and 2008. Developers are also allowed to adjust the generated barcode image through resetting available Data Matrix barcode properties.
Download Data Matrix Barcode Control for SSRS
- User Manual
- Purchase Page
- End User License Agreement
Data Matrix Barcode Control for Reporting Services Evaluation can be used continuously. But you may note that the evaluation version can not be used to business applications because of the random "KA Barcode" watermark on generated Data Matrix barcode image with this control.
Insert Data Matrix in SQL Server Reporting Services
Deploy the Barcode Control and Configure Environments
Steps for Creating Data Matrix Barcode in SSRS
- Click "Business Intelligence Projects" in Visual Studio and use "Report Server Project Wizard" as template.
- Select "AdventureWorks" in "Connection Properties" form to choose data source.
- Create the Query string and input "SELECT CustomerID, TerritoryID, AccountNumber FROM Sales.Customer".
- Choose "Tabular" and then click "Next".
- Select default setting of "Design the Table", "Choose the Table Style" and "Choose the Deployment Location".
- Name the report "Data Matrix Barcode in Reporting Services" and click "Finish".
- Locate "KeepAutomation.Barcode.RS2005.dll"to Toolbox.
- Add a column and name it "Barcode" to display the barcode images, then drag and drop the "BarCodeControl" to the "Barcode" column.
- Select "BarcodeData" in "Properties" window and change it to "=Fields!AccountNumber.Value". Now, you can click "Preview" tab to view the created Data Matrix barcode image.