- Mature and advanced UPC-E barcode generator for Crystal Reports in .NET
- Completely written in C# .NET 2005
- Generating and printing Codabar barcodes in VB.NET, C#.NET, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Easily create/insert high-quality UPC-E and other linear and 2D barcodes in Visual Studio .NET, like UPC-A in Crystal Reports, EAN-8 for Crystal Reports, EAN-13 for Crystal Reports, GS1-128, ITF-14, Data Matrix, etc.
- Support generating and creating UPC-E barcode images in various formats, including Png, Jpg, Tiff, Bmp, and Gif.
- Various UPC-E properties adjustable like size, color, rotation, etc.
- Automatically printand draw UPC-E barcodes compatible with ISO/IEC specifications with proper barcode size
KeepAutomation Crystal Reports UPC-E Barcode Generator is a mature and flexible barcode generator which enables you to efficiently create high-quality UPC-E barcode images in Crystal Reports in .NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and later versions.
Quick Jump: | Overview | Features | How to Generate
In addition, KeepAutomation provides tutorials with demo code to print UPC-E in Crystal Reports with C#.NET, VB.NET.
How to generate UPC-E images in Crystal Reports in ASP.NET with C#.NET programming
How to create UPC-E images in Crystal Reports in ASP.NET with VB.NET programming
How to print UPC-E images in Crystal Reports in Winforms with C#.NET programming
How to draw UPC-E images in Crystal Reports in Winforms with VB.NET programming
UPC-E Barcode Generator for Crystal Reports - Overview
KeepAutomation UPC-E Barcode Generator for Crystal Reports allows easy generating & drawing UPC-E and other linear & matrix barcodes in Crystal Reports in .NET applications.
In addition, you can easily adjust UPC-E barcode properties through just a few codes. It's okay if you leave it in default, for KeepAutomation will create UPC-E barcodes compatible with ISO/IEC specification, with proper size to make it scannable and printable.
KeepAutomation also provides UPC-E generator for Office and more:
UPC-E Barcode Generator for Reporting Services- generating UPC-E for Reporting Services
UPC-E Barcode Add-In for Microsoft Excel
- creating UPC-E in Excel documents
UPC-E Barcode Add-In for Microsoft Word
- creating UPC-E in MS Word documents
UPC-E Barcode Generator for ASP.NET
- generating UPC-E in ASP.NET web applications
UPC-E Barcode Generator for C#
- printing UPC-E using C sharp .NET
UPC-E Barcode Generator for VB.NET
- printing UPC-E using VB.NET
Images in Visual Studio Class by using C#.NET programming ....
UPC-E Barcode Generator for Crystal Reports - Features
- 100% written in C#.NET 2005, supporting .NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and later versions
- Easy to print scannable UPC-E barcode images in no time
- Create and draw UPC-E barcodes in image files as well as in memory
- Easy to print UPC-E barcode images in no time
- Compatible with UPC-E ISO/IEC specifications
- Checksum digits automatically calculated and added
- Simple to customize UPC-E barcode settings like size, rotation, color and more
How to Generate UPC-E Barcode in Crystal Reports in .NET
Download the KeepAutomation UPC-E Barcode Generator for Crystal Reports
- Open the unzipped package file, in the dataset "BarcodeDemoData.mdb" you will find a table "Customer", with three columns inside: "ID", "CustomerId", "CustomerName".
- There is a CustomerDataSet.xsd file for "BarcodeDemoData.mdb", which defines all above three columns in Customer table, also define one extra column named "Barcode", with data type "xs:base64Binary".
UPC-E Barcode Generation Demo:
- Create a new .NET project with "Crystal Reports Application" as template. Name the project as "CrystalReportsBarcode"
- Create a new report "Using the Report Wizard", and choose "Standard", and click "OK" button.
- In "Data" form, expand "Create New Connection", and expand "ADO.NET".
- In "Connection" form, select the "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in your downloaded sample dataset package. Then click "Finish" button.
- In "Data" form, and add table "Customer". Then click "Next".
- In "Fields" form, add all three columns in the table "Customer". Click "Finish".
- In CrystalReport1.rpt, add field "Barcode" to the report Section 3 (Details)
- In your .NET project solution explorer, add "KeepAutomation.Barcode.WinForms.dll" to your project reference.
- Open your Form1.cs in Design view, double click the form, enter Form1.cs.
- Copy the following code into the method Form1_Load
- Run the report and you will see an UPC-E barcode generated in your Crystal Reports.
QR Code pictures in VB.NET class library. QR Code Generation Control in VB.NET is a mature, reliable QR Code barcode generator library for .NET...