- Support RM4SCC barcode creation in Microsoft Excel 2007 and 2010
- Created barcodes meet the standards of the latest RM4SCC barcode specification
- The generated RM4SCC barcodes are compatible with all printers
- Easily generate RM4SCC barcodes in Microsoft Office Excel with a few clicks
- Be able to convert a column or row of data into RM4SCC barcodes in an instant
- No barcode fonts and programming skills are needed in this plugin
- Various parameters of the created RM4SCC barcodes can be adjusted easily
- Easy to link barcodes to the contents of cells and create dynamic RM4SCC barcodes
- Four RM4SCC image rotation choices are available: 0, 90, 180, 270 degrees
RM4SCC, short for "Royal Mail 4-state Customer Code", is the Royal Mail (UK) version of the 4 State clocked barcode. It is a height-modulated barcode symbology for use in automated mail sort process.
- Encodable Character Set: numeric characters 0-9,alpha characters A-Z
- Data Length: variable
6. Double-click the barcode image object to make ....
RM4SCC Generation in Excel
How to Install KA.Barcode for Excel
Download "KA.Barcode for Excel Trial" and close all Excel documents
Unzip "KA.Barcode for Excel Trial" on your computer
Double click "KA.Barcode for Excel 2007 Add-In.exe" / "KA.Barcode for Excel 2010 Add-In.exe"
Open a new Excel document on your computer
Now you can see a tab called "Add-Ins" in the Excel menu bar
How to Create a RM4SCC Barcode in Excel
Go to "Add-Ins" tab in the Excel menu bar and click it
Under the Excel menu bar, click "Insert Barcode"
After step 2, a barcode setting panel will pop up on the right
Select "RM4SCC" in the "SYMBOLOGY" pull-down menu and type data in "VALID DATA"
Users can choose to adjust the properties of the barcode in the barcode setting panel
Click button "Insert" in the barcode setting panel
Now a RM4SCC barcode is created successfully
How to Insert a RM4SCC Barcode List in Excel
Move to "Add-Ins" tab in an Excel document and click "Insert Barcode"
After step 1, a barcode setting panel shows up on the right side of the document
Choose a list of cells and input valid RM4SCC data in them
Select all those cells after you input data in them
Select barcode type "RM4SCC" in the "SYMBOLOGY" pull-down menu
Click "Insert" and all the cells in the list are converted into a list of RM4SCC images
Written in Visual Basic.NET, compatible ....
Draw and save QR Code bar codes in gif, jpeg, png, tiff ....
Barcode.Windows.dll or KeepAutomation.Barcode.Web.dll. ....
How to Link a RM4SCC Barcode to Cell Contents
Click "Link Barcode to Cell" after you create a RM4SCC barcode
Select a cell with valid data and click "Update Barcode" button
Now the RM4SCC barcode is successfully linked to the data in the cell
What's more, multiple RM4SCC images linked to cells can be updated all together
Ensure all the images are linked to different cells first
Modify the contents in the those cells and select one of those barcode images
Click "Update" and all the images are updated