- Entirely integrate into Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and 2010 versions
- Compatible with the latest Codabar barcode specifications
- All printers can print the generated Codabar barcode images easily
- Directly create and draw Codabar barcodes without using barcode fonts
- This plugin can be used to convert selected cells, rows and columns to barcodes
- Data of the Codabar images can be linked with Excel cells contents dynamically
- The check digit in Codabar is generated fully automatically when required
- Parameters of Codabar are customizable, including barcode size, rotation, etc
- No programming skills are required in the operation of this professional plugin
Codabar is a common linear barcode, which is also known as CodaBar, Code 2 of 7, USS Codabar, 2 of 7 Code, Rationalised Codabar, NW-7 and USD-4. This barcode type is commonly used in libraries, blood banks and a variety of other information processing applications.
- Encodable Character Set: numeric digits 0-9, and six symbols (-$:/.+)
- Barcode Data Length: variable
How to Generate Barcodes in RDLC Using C#.NET. ....
Download KeepAutomation Barcode Generator for .NET Winforms and ....
Codabar Barcode Generation in MS Excel
How to Install KA.Barcode for Excel
Close all the Excel documents on your computer
Download and unzip "KA.Barcode for Excel Trial"
Double click "KA.Barcode for Excel 2007 Add-In" / "KA.Barcode for Excel 2010 Add-In"
Open a new Excel document after step 3
Now a tab called "Add-Ins" is inserted in the Excel menu bar
How to Draw a Codabar Barcode in Excel
Open a new Excel document and activate "Add-Ins" tab in the Excel menu bar
Under the Excel menu bar, click "Insert Barcode" and a barcode setting panel pops up on the right
Select "Codabar" in the pull-down menu "SYMBOLOGY" and input valid data in the text box of "VALID DATA"
If necessary, modify the properties of Codabar in the barcode setting panel
Click "Insert" and a required Codabar barcode is created successfully
How to Insert a Codabar Barcode List in Excel
Go to "Add-Ins" tab in an Excel document
Click "Insert Barcode" under the menu bar of the Excel document
After step 2, a barcode setting panel appears on the right
Input valid data in a list of cells and select them all
Select barcode type "Codabar" in the "SYMBOLOGY" pull-down menu and click "Insert"
Now a list of Codabar barcode images are generated in accordance with contents of the cells
Firstly, please download KA.Barcode for .NET WinForms free evaluation and unzip. ....
Services; Draw and save QR Code bar codes in gif, jpeg, png, tiff, and bitmap formats with C#.NET programming; Multiple properties ....
How to Link a Codabar Barcode to Cell Contents
Generate a Codabar barcode in a new Excel document and click "Link Barcode to Cell"
Select a cell with data and click "Update Barcode" (To undo it, click "Cancel")
Now the Codabar barcode image is successfully linked to the data in the cell
Additionally, it supports to update multiple barcodes which are linked to cells at one time
To achieve the function above, ensure all the barcodes are linked to cells first
Revise the data in those cells and then select one of those images
Click "Update" and all the barcodes are updated successfully
Codabar Featured Settings in Excel
Specially, a few parameters of Codabar need to be noted here. The first one is the parameter of "Wide Bar to Narrow Ratio" which has the function of adjusting the proportion of the wide bar to the narrowest one. Its valid value is a range of 2.0 to 3.0 inclusive. The second one is the parameter of "Start/Stop Char". As each Codabar barcode has four choices of the start or stop characters (A, B, C, D), this parameter is designed for you to choose the start and stop characters according to your demand.