Barcode for Android
Barcode Generator for Android Platform
- Create Android barcode generator application using the Java barcode generator API
- Implement multiple format 1D/2D barcode image processing library in Java
- Compatible with Android 1.5 and higher versions with the Android barcode SDK
- Various barcode components are provided to achieve barcode generation on Android smart phone
- Popular barcode symbologies support including Code 39, Code 128, GS1-128, RSS-14, EAN/UPC, ITF, Aztec, USPS Intelligent Mail, QR Code, PDF417, Data Matrix and more
- Android barcode source code is available for the purchase of the developer license
- Royalty free for redistributing the Android barcode API within other Android applications
Overview of Barcode Class Library for Android
This Android Barcode API is designed for Android application developers to integrate dynamic barcodes into Android applications. This Android barcode generator is developed from the barcode generator Java class library and can be easily implemented in Java for Android app on smart devices.
Related Mobile Barcode Components and Tutorial Links
The following are links of barcode generator class library and tutorials that add barcode generation functionality to applications running on mobile devices, including Android, Windows Phone, and iOS. These barcode components support most popular barcode symbologies, such as Code 39, Code 128, EAN/UPC, and QR Code etc.
Feature of Android Barcode Image Library
- This barcode image generator is completely built in Java and can be easily integrated in Android applications in Java environment, such as Eclipse with Android SDK installed.
- The Android barcode generator is a barcode image processing library that can be easily implemented in Java and generate barcodes in image formats. No barcode fonts and encoders are required. However, KeepAutomation provides several Android barcode integration solutions, including the barcode font and encoder for Android.
- Full barcoding functionality of each barcode type is implemented in a single and small barcode file that can be easily distributed within other Android applications
- The Android Barcode Java Class Library provides various barcode property options to configure the barcode graphics such as the foreground and background colors, and font styles of the human displayed characters
- Flexible barcode size support allows the adjustment of the Android barcode generator to fit the barcode that will be generated at design or runtime.
- Automatic checksum support for linear barcode symbologies that require a check digit or check digits.
- This Android barcode generator support the generation of barcodes with a dynamic size in X dimension, wide to narrow ratio, barcode height and margins etc.
- The Android Barcode Java Class Library provides options to display or hide the data characters that are encoded into the barcode symbol for human readable.
- The generated barcode images on Android devices can be placed in different orientation angles, including 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
- For Code 128, PDF417 and Data Matrix, this Android barcode SDK provides the tilde functions support, which allows the encoding of returns, tabs and other functions such as GS and RS functions, which are necessary in UPS, and FedEx transportation applications, between fields in a single barcode symbol.
- Royalty free for redistribution of the Android barcode with the purchase of the developer license of the barcode generator Java class library
FeaturesSupported BarcodesDownload & GuideLicense & Support|
How To Start