How to Generate Barcodes in .NET WinForms
How to Generate Barcode Images with .NET WinForms Barcode Control
- Easy to integrate this barcoding component into Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
- Simple to generate & create multiple linear and 2d barcodes in .NET WinForms applications
- Provide comprehensive barcode generation guide, tutorial and sample codes for users
- Offer flexible barcode size and related setting options for various platforms
- Print high-quality barcode images and save them into Gif, Jpeg, Png, Bitmap and Tiff format files
- Provide royalty-free, perpetual and flexible licenses for .NET WinForms developers
Download Free KA.Barcode for .NET WinForms Trial
You can use this trial version continually and no costs are charged.
Restrictions of Trial
For the reason that "KA Barcode" watermark will appear on the barcode images generated through this Barcode Control trial, users are not allowed to apply it to commercial implementations. If you require commercial use, please purchase our authorized license.
How to Drag and Drop .NET WinForms Barcode Generator
It is very easy to drag and drop this barcode generator dll to your .NET WinForms project. Here are detailed steps.
- Download and unzip the .NET WinForms Barcode Generator trial package.
- Create your .NET WinForms project in Visual Studio.
- Add Barcode Control to your VS.NET Windows Forms Toolbox.
Drag and drop the BarCodeControl into the Forms and a barcode image is generated.If necessary, you can change barcode image setting through the Properties panel.
- Right click in the Toolbox, select "Choose Items..."
- Go to ".NET Framework Components" tab, and click "Browse..." button
- Select "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll" and click "Open"
- Click "OK". Now you can see BarCodeControl in your Toolbox
How to Add Barcode in .NET WinForms Using C# & VB.NET
- Copy KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll to your .NET WinForms project folder.
- Add KeepAutomation.Barcode.Windows.dll to your .NET reference.
- Refer to the following C# & VB codes to create barcodes in .NET WinForms class.
C# Sample code
BarCode barcode= new BarCode();
barcode.CodeToEncode = "Code 128";
barcode.X = 2;
barcode.Y = 60;
VB Sample code
Dim barcode As KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode = New KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode
barcode.Symbology = KeepAutomation.Barcode.Symbology.Code128Auto
barcode.CodeToEncode = "Code 128"
barcode.X = 2
barcode.Y = 60